Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY


Hey guys!, This week is a little bit crazy so I thought I would come here and do a quick post. On youtube a lot of people have done the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag, so I thought I would do mine on here. I’ve been thinking of making a YT channel but I’m not sure yet, we will see, it would definitely make tutorials easier. Anyway here goes:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I guess it would be my Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette which was $52, or the Urban Decay naked palettes. But for one single item and not a palette I would say perfume, I also splurged on makeup remover from clinique.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
It used to be foundation but now I love the ELF foundation that I use everyday, so I would have to say powder. I have dry skin so the wrong powder can make me look really cakey. 
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer smells just like chocolate! I also love victoria secrets beauty rush lip glosses, a slice of heaven tastes like cake.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I usually always forget primer. 
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara and some bronzer! As long as I have those I feel good. But I do enjoy a nice red lip, with red lips I don’t wear a lot of eye makeup and I still feel super confident.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I’m not really sure why this is on here, but I think its just the way a person carries them-self . But physically I guess their smile. 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Hmm, maybe some Nars products I don’t own anything from them and I always hear good things. Perfumes are always great as well. 

Okay guys I hope you liked this and let me know what your 7 deadly sins of beauty are!
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment