Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite Nude Lip Products

Hey guys,

I am a huge fan nude lips so I thought I would share with you some of my favorites.

First up is Mac's Creme d'nude. I love mac lipsticks especially they cremesheens they are so moisturizing and smell great. The color is a perfect nude color not to orangey or pink, they perfect blend.



next is Revlon's colorburst lipstick in soft nude. This is a little bit of a deeper nude than creme d'nude.

Next is my absolute favorite nude. Revlon's lip butter in creme brulee. This one is my favorite because it is more of a brown undertone and super moisturizing. If you have dry or chapped lips wearing nude lipstick can highlight that, but the lip butter is so moisturizing it hides those imperfections. 

Maybelline nude nuances is another favorite because it has a more pink undertone. Some people online have compared it to Mac's Hue.

Next up is another Revlon lip butter this time in creamsicle. This a more sheer peachy nude color. I liked using this color during the summer and spring. But it great for everyday.

I thought I would also include some gloss. Mac's c-thru is a great sheer true nude color.

The last gloss is Elf's hypershine gloss in berry cherry. This is a deeper nude gloss, perfect for the colder months.

Even though I have so many nude lipsticks and glosses I'm always looking for more, what are your favorites??

TinK xX






No comments:

Post a Comment