Monday, June 4, 2012

HAULLL



Hey guys, so I went a little crazy this weekend and I thought I would share with you all of my purchases:
First I picked up 2 nail polishes at CVS, they were on sale for 99 cents each. They are the spoiled line made my wet n wild. I got one in a pretty nude called “show me some skin” and a sparkly silver in “I have no reception”:
Next I went to wal-mart:
first I got more glamoflauge concealer just as a back up, this is a serious heavy duty concealer, for $6:
Then I saw hard candy had some beautiful blushes. At first I was going to get that fox in a box blush everyone raves about but this blush just looked so pretty and perfect for summer.I believes it was $5 Its called honeymoon:
I also picked up some lashes for $3:
Next up Target. I got a plain cami and I also picked up this cute tank on sale for $8:
Pepp and I headed to the mall yesterday and naturally our first stop was Sephora. I wanted to try out a new fragrance so I picked up a mini bottle of Amazing grace by philosophy for $15:
I had 100 pts on my beauty insider card so they gave me this blow dry cream:
Then we headed over to MAC and Pepp got a great new foundation! I picked up a lipstick in creme d’nude:
I also grabbed a lipglass in c-thru a pretty nude gloss:
Next up was vans, at vans I picked up 2 shirts:
I thought this shirt was cute and I could pair it with a cami underneath.
I thought this tank was super cute.
Okay guys thats my haul I hoped you liked it ! =)
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment