Sunday, June 17, 2012

REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAINS REVIEW + LIMITED EDITION MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK!


Wow that title was long! Alright lets get into it. I recently picked up 2 of the revlon balm stains because everyone has been talking about them. 

The first shade I picked up was Darling, for some reason I have been drawn to lilacs.However this is definitely on the pink side. 
 I think it is a pretty color for everyday wear. At first I didn’t see much of a difference but when I tried it on the next day, I could see the color pay off, its almost like a your lips but better type of product. I definitely like the way the product glides on, it feels like a lip balm but gives you great color. Compared to the lip butters, these are more of a dry formula, they moisturize but not in a super sticky or glossy way. The consistency is almost comparable to the EOS lip balms.
The next color I picked up was crush. A really pretty deep plum color. 
 I really really love this one! You can add more to make it more dramatic or less for a day look. The other benefit to these is that they last a long time! Also they don’t come off easily which is great if your’e looking for a product to put on once and not have to worry about re-applying. 
Overall I really enjoys these, I’m not sure if I would get any more colors, possibly one of the reds, but I would recommend these to people who don’t want to fuss with their lips but want a nice color pay off.
The next item I picked up was a limited edition maybelline color sensational lipstick in nude nuances.
 I think this color is beautiful. Its a really pretty nude pink shade. A lot of people have been comparing it to MAC’s hue. I’m not sure how long these will be on the market, but I’m glad I picked this one up. 
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment