Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Favorites



Hey guys!,
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, I’ve been a little busy the past couple of weeks. I usually get my favorites up before the end of the month and post photos of all of them. However since I’ve been busy I’m just going to post photos of the products from the internet and let you know why they have been my favorites lately.
Lets get into it:
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in the shade crush:
Probably my favorite favorite, if that makes any sense at all. Love this lip product so much! It goes n nice and smooth and lasts a long time. I love this deep plum color. Lately I’ve been into a fairly bare eye and a bold lip. I also have this product in the color darling, but crush is by far my favorite. This shade will be perfect for fall. 
Another lip product is Maybellines nude nuances. I’m not sure if this color is available for sale anymore. I hope it is, because it is a beautiful pink-nude. I love to pair it with Victoria's Secret lip gloss in innocent:
My last lip product also comes from Maybelline, in the color fuchsia fever:
This lipstick is bold and beautiful. I’ve been wearing it a lot lately, it is perfect for summer!
I think I mentioned this in my last favorites, but I’m still using it basically everyday. Hard Candy Blush Crush in Honeymoon:
A week ago I picked up another blush: Wet N WIld blush in pearlescent pink:
This blush is a pretty pink with peach tones and gold shimmer. I love pairing these two blushes together for a perfect summer glow.
Youtube guru Julie G has a nail polish line, so I had to grab the polish in Bikini. Its a bright coral neon:
I typically don’t go for bright nails, but since it is summer this is perfect time to start. The nail polish is great and dries fast which is a major plus!
My last favorite is a hair product. Got2B rockin’ it 4ever stylestay hairspray:
When I picked up their volumizing powder they included a sample of this hairspray and I ended up loving the hairspray more. It smells nice and doesn’t make your hair super sticky. I did have a hard time finding it in CVS, I ended up picking it up in a Walgreens, I think you could also buy it at Walmart.
Okay guys, thats all sorry this post was a bit rushed, I promise to be back on here soon. I do have a mini haul for you coming up! Have a goodnight all!
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment