Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites





I just have a few things this month so let’s get into it. I feel like July flew by.
Maybelline 24hr color tattoo in bad to the bronze. I love this product. It’s a great base for a nice smokey bronze eye.    I’ve never worn it for 24 hrs but it definitely has some great staying power.
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail color in golden-I. Love this polish I have used it for so many different nail looks. Whether as an all over color or an accent color.
Paula dorf brow duo in brunette. I love this shadow duo I use it everyday on my brows with my elf small angled brush.
Mac lipstick in creme d’ nude. This is a great nude lipstick and I love how moisturizing the cremesheens are.

To top off my nude lip sometimes I’ll use 
macs lipglass in c-thru. Just a little bit adds the perfect amount of shine.
This month I started using an old revlon eye shadow quad in 01 Copper Spice. I love the rich colors in this palette.
Besides these few beauty favorites I have been loving my new iphone. I’m constantly using the instagram and pinterest apps. 
TinK Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment