This little blog will discusses beauty reviews, tips and makeup look ideas. Pepp and Tink (AKA Elise and Kelley) are not professional makeup artists, but have been makeup lovers for years and want to share their tips with you.They also love experimenting with hairstyles and colors as well as fashion and style. Hope you enjoy! Kelley also has a Youtube channel so check her out!
Email us at : KelleyBeauty23@gmail.com
Monday, June 4, 2012
1. EOS lip balm sweet mint, love this stuff, I keep it in my bag at all times.
2. elf eyelid primer, I find that this $1 primer is a dupe for some of the more expensive eyelid primers out there.
3. Naked palettes, this month I’ve pretty much only used these two palettes. If you are a neutral eye fan, these palettes are worth the money.
4. elf flat liner brush, this brush was included in my Elf mystery bag and I am so glad that it was. Its great for lining your eyes and water line..
5. too faced candleight glow highlight, this highlight is perfect for the warmer months it helps me to achieve a nice summer glow.
6. too faced chocolate soleil, this bronzer is great for a sunkissed look plus it smells like chocolate ;)
7. Garnier fructis sleek and shine intensely smooth leave in conditioner, this is probably my most favorite, favorite, if that makes sense. After I get out of the shower I run this product through my hair and it leaves my hair silky smooth. If your hair is damaged I suggest picking this up.
8. Makeup forever hd foundation, I caved I finally got it. It took me a minute to get used to, it dries fast so you have to work quickly. I put it in my favorites because I have mainly been using it however I’m not sure if I would re-purchase it. I’ll keep you guys updated, if you want a full review on it let me know. I also have the primer and powder.
Those are all my favorites for the month, but I also thought I’d included a product I really did not enjoy.
Product I regret:
tresemme split end remedy leave in conditioner. I found this made my hair feel even more dry and it looked slimy and gross. I really did not enjoy this, maybe I did not use it properly but it just did not work for me. Let me know if you have tried it.