Thursday, December 13, 2012

Current Favorites





Hey guys!!,

I can't believe its been almost a month since I have blogged. I don't know where the time has gone, but I promise to get back on track. I figured it was too late to do a November Favorites so I decided I would share with you some of my current favorites!

First up I want to talk about a couple of hair products I've been using a lot lately. I've been really loving the Suave dry shampoo. It really helps with second day hair and also helps to create great volume





















Next up is the Bumble and Bumble styling lotion. I spray this in my hair before I use any heat on my hair and it creates noticeable shine.



















Since it is winter and I'm super pale I like to use a little self tanner to maintain a healthy glow. Lately I've been using the Victoria Secret Beach Sexy tinted self-tan body spray. It gives a great color without being super dark but is easily buildable. I am always looking for the best self tanners so if you have a favorite please comment and let me know :)



















Next up are a couple of brushes I have been absolutely in love with. Real techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman are so amazing!! The two I have been in love with are the expert face brush which makes applying foundation seamless and the blush brush which creates a perfect glow on your cheeks.




















For face products I have three favorites. First up is mac mineralized skinfinish. My color is light plus. I love applying this to my face especially the t zone after my foundation. It really helps pro long my makeup all day.




















For blush I have been wearing Wet n' Wild's Pearlescent pink a beautiful pink shade with gold shimmer.
















For highlight I have been using and Elf eyeshadow brightening eye pot. It came in one of the get the look sets it doesn't have a specific name just #00301. But its a beautiful shimmery shade.















For mascara I have gone back to an old favorite. Covergirl Lash Blast. This will probably always be a favorite. Its great for lengthening and separating lashes.




















I have two current favorite lipsticks. The first one is Revlon's super lustrous 477 Black cherry. This dep berry red is perfect for winter. Its such a beautiful color.
















My other favorite lipstick is Mac's amplified saint germain. A gorgeous hot pink color. It's pretty bright for winter but I love it so much.
















My last favorite is a nail polish. CVS is having there annual beauty discounts. Select makeup and nail polish has been marked down to 50% or 75%. So I grabbed a couple of things one of them being the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection glitter polish in Rainbow in the S-Kylie. Its so beautiful with chunks of different sized multicolored glitter. Perfect for the holidays and it was half off!!













SO thats all my current favorites!! What are yours?? 

K xX


No comments:

Post a Comment