Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Holiday Nail Polishes




Hey Guys!,

I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite nail polishes for the Holidays. Lets get started.
Sonia Kashuk Emerald City. Perfect dark green color.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in brick wall. A great deep red color.
ELF  Red Velvet. A darker red shade with tons of shimmer in it. 
Maybelline color show in porcelain party. A beautiful stark white. Applies really easily.
Wet n' Wild Spoiled in I have no reception.  This beautiful silver glitter polish is perfect for making an accent nail pop. Or adding sparkle to your nail look.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I. Gorgeous shimmery gold shade.
Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection Rainbow in the S-Kylie. Multicolored glitter polish with different sized glitter. It reminds of confetti, I think it will be perfect for New Years.


What are you favorite polishes for the Holidays???

K xX

No comments:

Post a Comment