Monday, October 1, 2012

ELF Disney Villains Limited Edition Collections



I recently picked up two of the three ELF limited edition Disney Villains pallettes. I didn’t get Cruella De Vil I just felt like it had a lot of neutrals and I do not need anymore neutrals lol. All of the pallettes include: a set of lashes, lash glue,8 eyeshadows, 1 eye liner,1 eyelid primer, and 2 lip and cheek products. They retail for $9.99. Available at participating Walgreens andeyeslipsface.com
















So lets get started the first one I grabbed is the evil queen.


















The packaging is adorable!! And also includes (similar to too faced) Two look ideas with a step by step guide and picture:














The colors are really pretty and I especially love the quality of the lip liners which can also be used on the cheeks. It goes on soo smooth. Also the lashes are beautiful.
Here are some swatches:























The eyeliner is not as good as their regular liquid liner but no big deal being that, the regular one is only $1.
Next up is Maleficent:


















I love how these shadows are deeper great for the colder months. And I especially love the lashes!! So dramatic and full.































The liner in this pallette is a glitter liquid liner. I think this will be great for Halloween or for nights when I want a little something special.
I think this collection is so cute!! Perfect for Halloween makeup! For the price this is a great value. I know other companys have had Disney Villains collections but none as inclusive as this.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!! 
Goodnight! (gotta go catch up on walking dead)
TinK xX

6 comments:

  1. OMG I've been lusting over these! I soooo wish we had Walgreens in Canada!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S! Please link up with us friday for the #beautybloggersclub blog hop~! :D

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/p/beauty-bloggers-club-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag! I've nominated you guys for the Liebster award!
    mysbaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soo much!!!! I just read your post I'm so excited to answer all of your questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! I haven't seen that! I must get it!!!!
    Your blog is cute! Looking forward to more posts!

    Lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot! Yes definitely can't wait to start reading your blog :)

      Delete