KelleyBeauty23

Loading...

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Favorite Drugstore Eye Products

Hey everyone,

So I'm continuing my favorite drugstore products with another post, this one focusing on eye products. So let's get started.


Eyebrows:

I have been loving Elf’s eyebrow kit in medium. It comes with a brush, powder and a tinted wax. $3



Eyeshadow Primer:

I love ELF’s primer in sheer. It only costs a dollar and gets the job done.


Eyeliner:

Elf liquid liner in black. This liner is pretty basic and the thin brush makes for easy application. $1



Maybelline eye studio gel liner in blackest black. If I want my liner to be dramatic and long lasting this is the product I use. $6-9



Eyeshadow:

Maybelline color tattoo 24hr.  In Bad to the Bronze. This product creates the perfect base for a bronze eye. I love pairing this with Urban Decay’s naked palettes. $6-7


Revlon colorstay shadow quad, in copper spice. I have had this product for a long time and love it! I’ve hit pan on the highlight color and love the deep brown color, perfect for fall. $6-9




Elf Matte shadow in burnt brown. This shadow was in my mystery bag from elf and I am so glad they included it. The color is beautiful and a great neutral shade. $3


Mascara:

Loreal voluminous million lashes in black. I use this mascara first because it really separates and lengthens the lashes well without clumping. $7-9


Maybelline Falsies in very black. I generally love all of maybellines mascaras they are really good at adding volume. $6-8


Covergirl lash blast volume in black.  I had to mention this mascara because it is a long time favorite. The bristles on this brush help to separate and add volume. $6-8

 What are your favorite drugstore products??

TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment