Saturday, October 27, 2012

Favorite Drugstore Eye Products

Hey everyone,

So I'm continuing my favorite drugstore products with another post, this one focusing on eye products. So let's get started.


Eyebrows:

I have been loving Elf’s eyebrow kit in medium. It comes with a brush, powder and a tinted wax. $3



Eyeshadow Primer:

I love ELF’s primer in sheer. It only costs a dollar and gets the job done.


Eyeliner:

Elf liquid liner in black. This liner is pretty basic and the thin brush makes for easy application. $1



Maybelline eye studio gel liner in blackest black. If I want my liner to be dramatic and long lasting this is the product I use. $6-9



Eyeshadow:

Maybelline color tattoo 24hr.  In Bad to the Bronze. This product creates the perfect base for a bronze eye. I love pairing this with Urban Decay’s naked palettes. $6-7


Revlon colorstay shadow quad, in copper spice. I have had this product for a long time and love it! I’ve hit pan on the highlight color and love the deep brown color, perfect for fall. $6-9




Elf Matte shadow in burnt brown. This shadow was in my mystery bag from elf and I am so glad they included it. The color is beautiful and a great neutral shade. $3


Mascara:

Loreal voluminous million lashes in black. I use this mascara first because it really separates and lengthens the lashes well without clumping. $7-9


Maybelline Falsies in very black. I generally love all of maybellines mascaras they are really good at adding volume. $6-8


Covergirl lash blast volume in black.  I had to mention this mascara because it is a long time favorite. The bristles on this brush help to separate and add volume. $6-8

 What are your favorite drugstore products??

TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment