Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites



Hey Guys!!! 
Can’t believe its been sooo long since I have put up a post. Sorry about that.But I am back with my September Favorites. I love everything about fall and so excited that it is finally here. 
Lets get started with the favorites. First off I LOVE a great deep berry/wine lip for fall. A couple of favorites are Mac’s hangup and Revlon’s just bitten kissable balm stain in crush. Another Revlon favorite is their lip butter in candy apple a really pretty and hydrating red lip color.
I have fallen back in love with a couple of mascaras Rimmel’s lash accelerator which is amazing at lengthening and separating lashes. Covergirl’s lash blast is also an amazing mascara I have been using a lot of lately. I have also been loving lining my eyes with pencil liner and smudging it out I’ve been using sephora’s black pencil liner.
As far as shadows go I know its pretty boring but I’m STILL constantly using my Urban Decay Naked2 pallette. In particular the colors chopper,tease and blackout. 
For nails I have been obsessed with Essie’s Wicked. A gorgeous deep red almost brown color. 
Some other favorites to note are:
White pumpkins I absolutely adore them I think they are perfect for fall and elegant.
Bath and Body works Leaves candle and any apple cinnamon candle just smells like fall.
Ombre hair I recently did it to myself which I will make a whole post about it. I think its perfect for fall. (lets see how many times I can say fall in this post lol)
The sock bun hairstyle:
This is kind of a messy version but I just love how effortless this style is.
I followed MakeupbyTiffanyd’s video: SOckBUn seriously easy!
Also I have to mention that I am SOOO happy Revenge is back!! I watched all of season 1 on netflix and am so psyched its back!
Okay guys those are my favorites! Hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry its been so long but I have a couple of posts coming up hint: ELF disney villians collection, and ombre hair! =)
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment