Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MAC Saint Germain Lipstick

Hey guys,

I just wanted to do a quick little post about Mac's Saint Germain amplified creme lipstick. I know its fall and I am a HUGE fan of dark lips but I wanted to change things up and pick up a bright lipstick.


Saint Germain is a really pretty bright pink color with purple undertones. I suggest trying this color out at the MAC counter because it definitely looks different on different skin tones. Mac lipsticks smell amazing (not that this is a reason to buy them just an added bonus) Also because it is a creme lipstick it is moisturizing and doesn't looking drying or flaky like some brights or nudes can look.

This is just a little post but stay tuned for an I <3 Fall post, and my ombre hair post that I still haven't done haha.

TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment