Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Top 5 Fall Lipsticks

Hey Everyone!,

As you can probably tell I love fall!! So I decided to do yet another fall inspired post. These are my top 5 fall lipsticks! I love changing up my makeup with the seasons, I think it keeps things fresh and exciting.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the color Crush. I have mentioned this product a lot on here, it is a great color for fall. I also love how long lasting this product is.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple (035). I'm a huge fan of the lip butters as you know. They are so moisturizing, perfect for the colder weather. This color is great because it is red but it is more of a sheer red, perfect for everyday, if your'e nervous about a full on red lip.
3. Maybelline moisture whip in Nude Blush (143). Unfortunately I believe this color is discontinued however I was able to find it on ebay. This lipstick is great if you are not into reds or wine berry colors and just want a deeper pink shade. Its almost a your lips but better type of color. Its a bit on the mauve side and a great color for fall. I've been wearing it a lot lately.
4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (01). This lipstick is one of my absolute favorites. Its a beautiful true red color. Also it smells like candy ha! Definitely a perfect red for fall!
5. I decided to include a lipgloss. Elf's glossy gloss in funky fuchsia. This color is great if you want to try out a berry without it being too much. Its a gloss so it will give you a beautiful tint of color. 

It was hard to narrow it down to 5. But I love all of these colors! What are your favorite fall lipsticks?? Let me know in the comments!

TinK xX





1 comment:

  1. I have the Just Bitten Lip Stain, Lip Butter, and the Kate Moss lipstick. Love them all!!! :)
    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete