Thursday, April 26, 2012

A COUPLE OF REVIEWS



Hi guys so I thought I would talk about two products I picked up.
The first is the revlon lip butter in creme brulee. 
I really didn’t expect much out of this product. But I was surprised by how much I like it. Its very moisturizing, more so than maybellines baby lips. and gives you great color pay off. I really like this nude color, but I would like to try one of the pinks as well.
Overall I’m really happy with the product and the lip butters are not a gimmick they are the real deal.
The other product I picked up was Rimmel’s lash accelerator mascara.
I saw a couple of youtube videos where people were raving about this product. Maybe its just me but I am not impressed. I will give it another shot but as of right now I don’t think this mascara is worth buying. 
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment