Thursday, April 26, 2012


MARCH FAVORITES

Here are a few of my favorite products that I have used consistently this month:
  1. Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner: I mentioned this item in my hair care routine and I love it! Seriously I underestimated this conditioner I just added some blonde highlights to my hair and despite how harsh bleach can be this conditioner left my hair silky smooth. I even skipped the $30 macademia repair mask.  Definitely recommend this product and its under five dollars.
  2. Revlon colorstay lipstick in soft nude, it’s a perfect nude color and I like to pair it with the Revlon lip butter in creamsicle.
  3. Elf waterproof eyeliner pen/ Liquid Liner: Both of these liners are only a buck! The liquid liner provides for an even thinner line than the pen. I love both of these eyeliners so much they are super cheap and great quality and make applying eyeliner very easy. I recommend the pen for people that aren’t so great with eyeliner.
  4. Bath and Body works White Citrus Shower Gel: I have been loving this scent this month. It is such a clean fresh scent that is perfect for spring.
  5. Elf flawless finish foundation: I have mentioned this foundation a lot so its no surprise it would be in my favorites. However I did recently buy a new foundation, but only because the Elf foundation has spf in it. I was looking for one that didn’t for when I take pictures.
  6. Too faced Bronzer chocolate soleil: I have been reaching for this bronzer a lot. Sometimes for an all over bronzer as well as for contouring. I love how this bronzer smells just like chocolate.
  7. Suave kids hair detangler: I know this might sound weird but I love this! My hair can get so knotty and this stuff make its so manageable.
A non beauty item
Bath and body works candle in tiki beach. I love this candle it is such a tropical summery scent!
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment