Thursday, April 26, 2012

MINI TARGET HAUL



Last night I was shopping at Target and I picked up a few beauty items I want to share with you guys. 
First up is Dove’s damage therapy daily moisturizer conditioner which was a deluxe package including a big 25.4oz bottle as well as a bonus 8oz bottle all for $4!! Score! I love this stuff since my hair is color treated and it has an amazing scent.
Next up I really needed a new eyelash curler so I picked up one from elf (eyes lips face) for $1. Haven’t tried this one out yet
While I was in the elf section I decided to pick up their lengthening and volumizing mascara from the studio line for $3. I have been impressed with their products lately and I’m hoping this one doesn’t disappoint. 
Also in the elf department I grabbed their nail polish remover pads for $1. I did not have very high hopes for these but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a citrus smell and not a strong nail polish remover scent. One little pad took just about all my nail polish off. I was shocked. Definitely need to pick up more of these, and I want to try out their eye makeup remover pads which are also $1
Next stop was the Rimmel Section. I found a beautiful baby pink nail polish. Its number 130 french lingerie from the french manicure pro line. Its a very pretty color and unlike most cream or light pink colors it doesn’t require many coats which i find leaves nails with that tacky feeling that always smudges. I can’t remember the price exactly but I believe it was around $4. 
Last but certainly not least I found beautiful Sonia Kashuk false eyelashes. They look amazing in the packaging so I hope they look amazing on! They also include glue and were $5.19.
**little update** The Sonia Kashuk lashes have a thick band which makes them less flexible and definitely a bit more difficult to apply. If you are not really comfortable with lashes I don’t recommend  these, I would use ardell half lashes to get started. Also I am not a huge fan of the glue. So while they look beautiful in the packaging I’ll probably skip these next time. 
Hope you guys enjoyed this little haul. Currently I am in the process of reviewing Maybelline’s Baby Lips in #10 peppermint, I’m waiting the full four weeks it suggests to see if there are any changes so stay tuned for that.
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment