Thursday, April 26, 2012

MAKEUP SPONGES!


Today I caved in and ordered the Beauty blender. I have been so hesitant about purchasing this item because I feel like $20 is a lot for a makeup sponge. However I keep hearing amazing things about it in the beauty community.
All the reviews I have read or watched on YT have expressed their love for this product and how it gives you a flawless finish. 
I know I am late on the beauty blender bandwagon but once I receive mine (which should be wed.) I will let you know my thoughts. If you want to check out this product for yourself it is available at sephora but I think it is online only. I ordered mine off of amazon for a little cheaper.
If you think I’m crazy and want a cheaper alternative there is Sonia Kashuk’s sponge which is $9.99 at Target.
I have not tried Sonia’s version so I cannot really tell you if its a dupe or worth splurging on the beauty blender but here is a video from makeupgeek that discusses the two sponges:
Hope this helps and I’ll be sure to give you my first impression and thoughts when I get mine!
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment