Thursday, April 26, 2012

LIPSTICK COLLECTION/HAUL


Hi guys today Pepp and I went to CVS and I picked up four new lipsticks. I purchased two new revlon lip butters in creamsicle and tutti frutti, revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude, and rimmel lasting finish by kate 01. I originally only went to the store for the lip butter tutti frutti but as usual ended up with more. 

So I thought I would show you guys my lipstick collection, I only have 10 which seems so little compared to all the people on youtube or with beauty blogs but I think I have a nice range of colors and to be honest I typically wear gloss more, but recently  I have been wearing lipstick more. 
Here are some swatches of all the lipsticks
Another swatch with all the names listed. 
My lipstick collection! Let me know if you have any questions. 
Just to add I think my favorites for spring/summer will be: tutti frutti which is a really pretty coral, soft nude, creamsicle which is a more peachy nude color, cotton candy (a rosy pink color) and kate moss’ red rimmel lipstick ( a true red).
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment