Thursday, April 26, 2012

HAIR CARE ROUTINE



Hi guys, I wanted to do a quick post on my hair care routine. So here goes lets start with shampoo.
Within the last month I have switched to Suave humectant moisture shampoo. 
I have highlighted my hair and it has definitely helped put some moisture back into my hair.
Next I have already blogged about the macademia deep repair masque so I won’t go into depth about it, but just say that the directions suggest only using the product twice a week.
Because I don’t want to use this product every time I wash my hair I picked up the Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner. The Aussie conditioner only costs $3-4 while the macademia retails for $30 (cheaper on Amazon). 
This conditioner has been great in between my uses of the macademia masque. I typically wash my hair every other day and alternate between these two products. If your hair is not that damaged but you would like it to be softer I suggest trying out the Aussie 3 minute miracle, its cheap and leaves your hair nice and soft.
For me personally I needed the more extreme macademia masque because of the state my hair was in but I will continue to use the Aussie conditioner in between my macademia uses.
Okay so lets move on to styling. FIrst off I use the tresseme heat tamer spray before I blow dry or apply any kind of heat.
For Christmas I was given a Bumble and Bumble gift set. I foudn the seaweed shampoo and conditioner to be a little drying which is probably because my hair is color treated. However I enjoy the styling lotion and creme. 
First up is the Bumble and Bumble styling lotion. 
I use this product to detangle and soften. 
Next up is the Styling Creme. 
I use this product to add some body and texture to my hair. I run this product through my damp hair.
After all this I blow dry my hair with my chi blow dryer. However I have been thinking of buying another one. I have heard great things about the NuMe dryer, but I know that one is expensive. I’ll let you guys know if I purchase the NuMe dryer or any other blow dryer.
TinK xX

No comments:

Post a Comment